Wednesday, November 4, 2015

What to eat !!

I think one of the toughest problems people have is they don't know what to eat !!



And I just want you to know that you are NOT alone!!

I was the same way, and Im still learning a lot about properly fueling my body. But, what I have learned is that protein is KEY !!  But, really eating carbs, fruits and veggies is what will help you stay full !

I know this because when I am actually doing this I feel more energized and have clarity!

Here is a sample menu-

Before my workout I like to have something light
so either fruit or a carb example would be 1/2 banana or a piece of toast

After my workout I like to eat protein - so it would either be eggs or my shake
and depending if I ate my fruit or carb I would then consume it.

For a snack I like to have another protein - so it would either be my shake or tuna.
Make sure to drink LOTS of water !!

Lunch I would have my veggies in a nice LARGE salad with protein of course !

My snack would be fruit with veggies and a healthy fat such as hummus or avocado.

Lets get some more water in !!

Dinner I would finish it off with protein, veggies and a grain.

Having this variety thru the day ensures that I am staying full and not getting those sluggish feelings.

MY BEST TIP WOULD BE TO WRITE DOWN WHAT YOU EAT FOR 3 DAYS.

Sorry about the caps, but I feel that strongly about it  !

Know that you can make healthy choices, but it will take practice and a DESIRE !









No comments:

Post a Comment