Wednesday, November 4, 2015

New Changes


With the weather finally getting colder, and other changes that have recently happened to my schedule. 

My life feels really good right now.

 I feel weird saying it because you know life always changes, but I want to document how good it feels to be happy with your current situation.


In our house we strive to be better people. 


I see my children wanting to do better in school, read more, improve at a music talent, make wiser choices when presented in a sticky situation and because of this it motivates me !! 


I know that they watch us. Just like I watched my parents and emulated them, some good stuff and others not. 

If I hear my kids yelling more, than perhaps I need to lower my voice when asking them to do something for the 5th time... just saying :) 


I am grateful for the opportunity to push myself
- mentally
- physically
- spiritually 


Love life ~~~~>find joy 


and PUSH yourself into uncomfortable situations!!


When you do this life becomes more satisfying!



No comments:

Post a Comment