Thursday, January 22, 2015

Making PROGRESS ...

I'm SUPER excited over the progress that I have been making. Yes, this is the 2nd week into my cutting back on processed foods, BUT I can already feel my stomach flatter. And my jeans are feeling LOOSE!

I will be weighing myself this Saturday to see how far I have come along.

As long as I am fueling my body with veggies and proteins then I stay full thru out the day. I'm also making sure to amp up my water intake!! I'm getting enough sleep at night, YES I go to sleep at 9:30 pm,  BUT I have been able to get up at 5am!!

To me that has been my dream, go to bed early and wake up early, but I struggled so much with it because my son was coming to my bed at night and messing up our schedules. I'm glad that I finally bit the bullet and eliminated that habit !!

I'm also reaching out to other people and sharing this opportunity with them. Sometimes I wish people could see my excitement with doing these challenge groups! I love the atmosphere and supportive community that comes with these workouts and what Beach body stands for.

I want to so badly spread the joy that I have from be able to work out from home and learning to change my eating habits. I really think people just need to give it a try, but I mean really try and see if this is something that will change the way they live !

To a HEALTHY 2015 !

No comments:

Post a Comment