Sunday, January 25, 2015

Making Banana Ice Cream Using 3 ingredients

I love ICE CREAM!

It seriously used to be a staple in my grocery cart.

I had a craving for late night ice cream, well then a big bowl would make it into my hands!

But, then I started to realize that it probably wasn't the BEST food staple to have in my house.
So, I stopped buying it and in doing so I STOPPED WANTING IT ! Crazy how that works !

Anytime I see a recipe for ice cream- I am all over it ! Especially for HEALTHY kind right !!

I took
2 bananas ( cut it up and place in bag and freeze for at least 4 hours or longer )
2 spoons of cocoa
1 dollop of peanut butter ( however much suits your fancy !)

Place it all in the blender and mix that puppy UP !
Seriously ! That's it !
Enjoy!
Even my husband who is a sweet tooth lover enjoyed this !!
Will make it with other mix ins' !!






No comments:

Post a Comment